Known anywhere, Gmail is probably the best email service in the entire world. Having a gmail.com login will make you one of the hundreds of millions of users in the world. It is unsurprising that there are these many people with a www.gmail.com login. This is due to the features of dependability and usage. It provides users with 15 gigabytes or 15,000 megabytes of online storage. In addition, Gmail is known for increasing its users’ storage value.
Getting a Gmail sign in is pretty free of hassle. First and foremost, it is free. Moreover, you can get access to your Gmail account wherever you may be, given that you are 13 years old and up. Things have changed the way they communicate nowadays, perhaps mainly because of people having their own Gmail email account. Unbeknownst to a lot of people, Gmail has a completely revolutionized infrastructure. For example, if you keep on deleting emails because you do not have enough storage, you do not need to worry about that as Gmail provides for very large storage. You do not need to remove old emails because Gmail offers the function to archive emails. You also do not need to feel humiliated whenever you send an email to the wrong individual as Gmail has an Undo send feature. Hence if you need a Gmail log in now, just keep on reading. In addition, if you actually have a gmail.com sign in already and you have challenges with logging in, no need to fret.
Getting access to your Gmail is quite simple and secure because always prompts for your username and password. Gmail will check automatically will also check if you are attempting to sign in from a computer or mobile device that is not known to them. It will also try to give you a few security questions if you and/or anyone else inputs your password a few times incorrectly.
(1) From your web browser of choice’s address bar, type in http://www.gmail.com. You also have the option to go into the log in webpage when you go to the Gmail hyperlink that you will see on the right portion of the Google home page at http://www.google.com. Either alternative is good.
(2) As soon you are in the sign in page of Gmail, put in your Gmail username then click on “Next.” This should be blue in color. Afterwards, put in your password. Then click the “Sign in” button that is colored blue. The sign in page of Gmail typically looks just like the next image.
(3) Once you are done putting in your username and password in the right way, you will be brought to the email interface of Gmail.
(4) However, if you put in the incorrect password and/or username, simply click the hyperlink, “Forgot password?” that is colored blue, as shown in the image below.
Remember if you still see that you are facing problems when you log into Gmail, this may be due to inputting the wrong password and/or username. It is expected that this may be a password issue since when you are logging in, Gmail substitutes the characters you are typing with asterisks or dots. A good recommendation is for you to place your password in a private area in your computer so that you can just copy it and paste it on the password portion of your Gmail. When you still see the same problem, you may have to alter your password in Gmail. This could be a result of forgetting your Gmail password.
Simply remember these things to do (or not do when you type your username and/or password with Gmail:
(1) Ensure that you typed your Gmail password and username in a right manner.
(2) Guarantee that you did not turn on the Caps Lock.
(3) Type your password in an area where the letters and numbers are visible to you. When you type your password, you would then know that this is truly your password. Afterwards, just do a copy paste. When you are unsure at placing all of the passwords in one area, try to look for an application that can securely store your passwords. If you are really unsure of the world wide web, you can just write the passwords in your notes or notebook and stash it in your home.
(4) As soon as you are inside Gmail, just tick the checkbox with “Stay signed in” if you typically forget your password. In this manner, you know that you can always get inside your Gmail whenever you open your web browser.
(5) If these techniques do not work out, attempt to alter or even reset your Gmail passwords through watching YouTube tutorials and other related videos.
Always keep in mind that Gmail is worth your while because of the following features:
(1) A 15 gigabyte storage limit, which can rise through time
(2) Emails sent that can be undone when sent accidentally—Gmail will give you a few seconds to click the option to unsend
(3) Searching for emails that you got or even sent years ago is truly convenient
(4) Importing the Gmail account as connected to other emails
(5) Notifications through computers, mobile phones, and etc. when you receive emails
(6) Access to inboxes
(7) Flagging or starring emails
(8) Straightforward Gmail login and sign in
(9) Client for Webmail